Amazon.com Price: (as of 2020-01-18 04:22:34 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Crushing Low Stakes Poker series is for anyone who:
- is interested in making a nice side income playing online poker
- is new to poker or a beginning/intermediate player
- is looking for solid strategy advice to consistently crush low stakes Sit ‘n Gos
Learn How to Crush Low Stakes Games
Most poker books and training videos on tournaments and Sit ‘n Gos are by professional poker players who play at the highest stakes. Whereas you can learn a lot from studying them, they won’t always be as useful to you when you’re mainly playing at the low stakes. Playing low stakes games against beginning and recreational players requires a whole different strategy and approach than playing high stakes games against the best of the best. The Crushing Low Stakes Poker series is focused specifically on low stakes play and teaches you the proper strategy to consistently crush low stakes Sit ‘n Gos.
Volume 1: Strategy
Volume 1 covers all the essential things you need to know in order to become a successful low stakes Sit ‘n Go player, including:
- critical poker concepts such as bankroll management, table selection, expressed and implied odds, and ICM
- important elements of pre-flop and post-flop play such as playing tight-cautious, playing speculative hands, value betting, and fast-playing
- how to play optimally during all the different stages of a low stakes Sit ‘n Go: low blinds, medium blinds, high blinds, push/fold, bubble and heads-up, and
- an overview of the best and most popular poker tools and sites that can help analyze and improve your game as well as get an edge over your opponents
Includes Push/Fold Charts and Exclusive Poker Training Videos
In this book you will find multiple push-fold charts, both for 3 to 6-handed play and heads-up play. The charts let you make mathematically correct endgame decisions so you can maximize your winnings in low stakes SnGs.
The book also contains a series of poker training videos. The videos are complementary to the book and explain low stakes strategy by using slide presentations and detailed analyses of example hands. Besides a video series from the author, you will also find training videos from top Sit ‘n Go players Ross “Truck T” Graham, Ben “gamb64” Hayles and Tim “onthestoop” Reisner.
Take Your Game to the Next Level
Through discussion of strategy, extensive hand examples and useful charts you will learn to master low stakes Sit ‘n Gos. Whether you are struggling with your game or simply looking to improve your results, Crushing Low Stakes Poker Volume 1 provides you with the tools you need for success.